Thursday, February 02, 2012

Epic Saturday 1


Hi Guys! How was your Saturday? Hmmm, mine was great. Want a sneak- peek?



My outfit all day and night (taken at Ronac Art Gallery)
Pardon me for my wasted face.




First Stop: DOMINICAN COLLEGE
lAST DAY OF THE FAIR '12
Went here at around 8:30am to watch my sisters' fieldemo and others' as well.























My SIZZLING lunch for the day. It only cost 49 pesos, very affordable, right?


SPOTTED



Mahdel Caribo



Alexis Bernardo, very casual and laid- back.



Mickaela Saludega, retro chic right here. Love the semi high- waisted shorts.



My lovely sister, Diane Borja. NEW YORK! and your brougues, I love.



Hi cutie! Forgot to ask your name. Hands down to your style baby. You look so cool. Your Combat Boots, are so asdfghjkl. Kudos!



Flordeliza Villar's



The FASHIONISTAS! Vielle and Marian Perote



I want CANDY! Told you guys, it was a carnival-ish fair! x
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment