Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Untitled

Hey hi guys!!! What's up?.. So okay I'm doing nothin'. Just waiting for my sister here at the Salon 'til she finish her thing. (I'll let her read this, so that she'll know how bored I'am). Oh well, anw uh have you heard Carly Rae Jepsen's music Call me maybe? I bet all you guys did. What do you guys think? If you'll gonna ask me, all I can say is that, it's really good. Most especially Justin, Ashley, Selena and other's version of the video. Justin's so Hot :( hehehehe.

So much for that.. If you'll gonna ask how my day went.. Uh Oh well it was great, 'cause first of all I don't have a class, so I got the opportunity to bond with my Dad. Too bad my siblings was still at school when me and dad went out. So there we had our lunch at Mann Hann, then after, we went to Starbucks.

YAAAY! Gotta go now, another bonding session, but now, with my siblings :)


xx






Follow me: http://twitter.com/borjaingrid

No comments:

Post a Comment