Tuesday, March 27, 2012

DG MNL && LK

Hi, once again. So this' the continuation of my Tale post..

Do you want me guys to tell you how the "STYLING, PHOTOGRAPHY & BLOGGING w/ Lissa Kahayon and David Guison" workshop went? Well, it was one of my most awaited events this march.


The workshop was held at Il terrazzo in Tomas Morato.



HERE ARE SOME OF THE PHOTOS FROM THE WORKSHOP.

Ugly me! ☹☹☹ oh well.. ☺
With Kelly Medina! Do check out his blog (http://www.kellymedina.net/)




David Guison && Lissa Kahayon!

Just took this randomly. Lissa Kahayon's asdfghjkl shoes!! She's really a scene stealer. You guys agree? :)



At the workshop we had this "STYLING, PHOTOGRAPHY, AND, BLOGGING" challenge. Wherein me and my group mates was given a chance to pick- out pieces of clothes from Trunk Show. And the other groups as well.
So we came up with this look..


With our lovely Model Hazel Peralta 


In connection with the 'blogging' challenge, we are told to do a draft entry.. And guess what? We decided to make 'DEMOLITION PARTY' as our post title. HAHA!
Credits to Hazel Peralta for these photos. (above)




And yup, fortunately.. we WON!! Out of 11 groups who competed, my group stood out from the rest :)

Prizes I got for winning the challenge.
Leg Love tights, Lancome Color fever gloss, and Cocco shopping card!




With a 12 year old guy who came all the way from Bicol just to attend DG and LK's workshop!


Credits to Get Sole for these photos! Visit their Facebook page! 

Yayy! With my friend Adi.


:D




Thank you Lissa Kahayon, David Guison, and also to The LiST Group for making this workshop possible! Really learned a lot, and had so much fun!




x















2 comments:

  1. Well-deserved! Great photos! :)

    Please join my new giveaway if you haven't yet:
    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2012/03/soleil-flats-easter-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete