Monday, March 12, 2012

Summer is hotter with Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion, Shick, & Nuffnang

My ideal Nuffnang summer is actually travelling to different places, most especially going abroad. I love travelling, really! Actually we'll be out of the country on the 30th!! And I'm so excited for that. Knowing a country's culture, go shopping on the best shopping district of that country, piggin' and sippin' out all those yummy foods and cozy drinks are part of my ideal summer..Or if not, going to the beach is one of the choices. There is no better way to enjoy the beautiful summertime weather. Gonna put on my bathing suit and lay out in the sand or go for a swim and sip mango shake while waiting for my skin to have that sun- kissed look! How about you guys? What's your ideal Nuffnang summer?



Shick. Free your skin.

Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion. We've got you covered.





No comments:

Post a Comment