Sunday, April 01, 2012

Battle of the Fiercest

Hi everyone!! Been a while! So yes this post's quite late because this event happened last monday and I'm just posting it today. haha :) Better late than not posting it, right? Heehee..



Last Monday, I went to ETC'S event, "Battle of the fiercest quiz night" held at The New World Hotel Makati. The questions at that night was really all about America's next top model.. from cycle one to eighteen.. whew :)

Actually I was invited by Juliette Boa to join her and her friends, because each group must have five members :) And I invited my friend Adi to go with me.

So here are some of my photos from the event

Yup, Club Vogue :)




Lovely host of the night

Group one!! :)




Prizes we got! 4th placer, not bad :D




Thanks for visiting my blog!

x
















No comments:

Post a Comment