Friday, April 27, 2012

Nuffnang x PLDTmyDSL

Hi everyone! Been awhile since my last post in here.. How's everyone? :D




Well, gonna share with you guys the Nuffnang x PLDTmyDSL event that happened last April 26. :DD


Should tell you guys the information about the screening but it was already stated above so yup.. I don't want to look redundant here. HAHA

Anyway, gonna share with you first what I wore last thursday..




My casual outfit again :)



As you can see, almost all of the pieces here in my outfit are neutral, so to have a different shade, I added this fringe necklace which is made by yours truly. (click here to see how I made it)


Aren't these rings so cute? :D
Really sorry for the poor quality of the photos.. I find it difficult to take photos indoors :(


Invited my sister, Candyd to go watch The Avengers with me :DD



Ironman and The Hulk was in the house!! Too bad my baby Thor and Captain America wasn't there.. Kidd.


I'm with the IRONMAN!!


And The uhh.. Hulk =))



Nuffnangers getting their tickets for the screening.


Of course, bloggers didn't go home empty- handed.. We also received a gift pack from PLDTmyDSL :D


The Avengers was really awesome.. Gonna spill no infos here 'bout the movie so better check it out!:D






Thank you so much Nuffnang and PLDTmyDSL!





















2 comments:

  1. Absolutely brilliant blog!!! Glad I found it! You're pretty amazing! Looking forward to seeing more from you! Have a great weekend!

    the-white-list.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete