Monday, April 16, 2012

PLDT myDSL & Nuffnang bring you The Avengers!

In the past few months until now, I've been hearing and seeing on the social networks the video " Anna Banana ". And I really wondered what was that. And people even posted and tweeted that the lyrics of Anna Banana was stucked in their head, which made me really curious. Oh for you guys who haven't seen it yet.. ( But I doubt ) Here are the videos.


Anna Banana Commercial


Anna Banana Original Song


Anna Banana Thank You Video




So I hurriedly visited youtube.com and checked- out PLDT myDSL's 'Anna Banana' Commercial. And I find it really cute, the first time I saw it.  First is because, Derek Lorenzo's such a cutiepie! Secondly, isn't that so romantic? He even made a song for his crush!! :DD Thirdly, his mom's really supportive. HAHA Lastly, the lyrics' surely stucked in my head.. Which sometimes, I even caught myself rapping out the lyrics! HAHA

Keep yourself updated with these informations from PLDT myDSL!

1. PLDT myDSL Plan 1299 is now upgraded to 1Mb from the previous 768Kb.2. For subscribers of Plan 990, upgrade your subscription to Plan 1299 by simply adding P300 to your monthly bill.3. For more information, go to www.pldtmydsl.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment