Monday, May 07, 2012

Candy Style Awards

Hi my fellow Candy girls! As I've promised, I'll be having a separate post about the event itself.. So here it is :D



Candy Style Awards was held last May 04, 2012 at the Rockwell tent.


Oh this! Candy girls were so excited and eager to attend the Style Awards, if only you guys were there and saw how long the line was! Thus, that only showed that the first ever Candy Style Awards was a successful one! Congrats Candy Team!



Alden Richards being interviewed



The Magalona sibs was in the house!! They're so cute! ( Elmo, Clara, Arkin )


Gino and Bianca were the hosts for the night


Legit Status also performed, and they made us Candy girls scream!! As well as Somedaydream. 





♡ Eight Candy Style Stars: Camille Co, Kryz Uy, Laureen Uy, Patricia Prieto, Jaz Reyes, Sarah Lahbati, Jasmine Curtis,and Tricia Gosingtian.

♡ Elmo Magalona and Julie Anne San Jose-  The Most Stylish loveteam
♡ Kathryn Bernardo and Julia Montes-  The Most Stylish BFFs
♡ Rammy Bitong-  The Most Stylish cutie
♡ Mario Maurer-  The Most Stylish cover boy
♡ Lauren and Megan Young-  The Most Stylish sisters
♡ Clara Magalona- got the Junior Style Award



Congratulations to all the awardees!

Mocktails were also served by Party Fuel mobile bar


And now, with my fave bloggers :) Too bad, wasn't able to catch some of them.


Ms. Vern Enciso of A Shoetale
 

Ms. Camille Co of Camille Tries to Blog



Ms. Tracy Ayson of Fashion Fangirl



Ms. Tricia Gosingtian of Tricia will go places


Ms. Kryz uy of KryzUy


Oh my!! :"""""> I fell. kidd with Ivan :)


With my sister Diane :D



I had fun! Thank you so much Candy! Will definitely attend next year's Candy Style Awards! Oops, there's still the Candy Fair comin' up! Oh well see you my fellow Candy girls! Stay fab everyone! ♡





My outfit at the Candy Style Awards, check it HERE

And oh, if you guys want to see all the photos I took/ had at the event, you may check it HERE. Got in there photos with the Candy cuties :"">> and photos of the event too. It's all there.

Again, do leave me a comment!
Much love! xx



5 comments:

  1. Your outfit is too cute!! :)
    I just realize that even when Candy is changing their mag format, they still capture stylish kids like you.

    Blog hopping from Purebloggers!

    xo,
    Gwen
    http://green-bellpepper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ingrid! :)I love your blog, it's awesome! I really enjoyed this post and you're BEAUTIFUL! :)

    I'm a 16-year-old mormon girl from Finland and I'd love you to check my blog and leave your comment because YOU're a good blogger! http://susanna-behindmyeyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much Susanna! :) x

      Delete
  3. looks like a cool event:)
    http://seascaped.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete